IPextreme has partnered with NXP Semiconductor to bring a family of high quality silicon-proven USB technology to the market, ideal for cost-sensitive consumer applications where USB is the dominant connectivity interface.
All USB products are compatible with industry standard interfaces to make it easy to integrate the cores in your device. On the system side, all cores utilize the AMBAŽ AHB interface to communicate with the microprocessor platform of your choice. On the USB side, the cores offer a connection to standard USB transceivers, ULPI transceivers, or UMTI+ PHYs.
All products have been proven in volume production in NXP product lines for years and are now open to being implemented in your own products.
USB 2.0 Full-Speed Solutions
Our USB Full-Speed solutions offer customers a very effective means to obtain USB connectivity for the high volume applications that do not require high performance:
- USB 2.0 Full-Speed only Device Controller
- USB 2.0 Full-Speed only Host and Device Controller
- USB 2.0 Full-Speed I/O (65nm and 90nm TSMC)
Applications for these USB Full-Speed solutions include:
- Mice, keyboards
- Low-speed printers
- Game controllers
- Industrial equipment control
USB 2.0 High-Speed Solutions
Our USB High-Speed solutions include:
- USB 2.0 High-Speed/Full-Speed Device Controller
- USB 2.0 High-Speed/Full-Speed Host and Device Controller
- USB 2.0 High-Speed/Full-Speed PHY (90nm TSMC)
Applications for the USB High-Speed solutions include:
- Mass storage devices, including flash drives
- Video adapters
- Cell phones
- Wireless adapters
USB 3.x Super-Speed Solutions
IPextreme expects to deliver the first USB 3.x solutions to the market in Q4 of 2016.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.